[SPCC] Project

Lichtman, Louis J flich at alfred.edu
Tue Jan 13 09:58:30 EST 2015

I wonder if the extremely low rating of "Expand its Wilderness Immersion, Learning and Discovery (WILD) Program" could in part be due to a lack of understanding of just what that program is, since it is a relatively new program.

I was also surprised that "Expand opportunities for students to interact with alumni" was also rated fairly low.

Lou