[SPCC] notes from University Day

Woughter, Kathy woughter at alfred.edu
Fri Jan 30 08:03:52 EST 2015

SPCC,

I'm going to have Molly Butler, my GA that I'm sharing with Larry Casey, work on the notes from the Conversation Day.  My plan is to ask her to use our sheets of paper to pull out individual words, make a list of words by frequency, and then do a word cloud of them.  If anyone wants something else, let me know.

I am going to ask her to do two separate lists - one that's more vision-oriented (who we would like to be) and one that's more needs-focused (what we need in order to get there.)

Kathy Woughter, VP for Student Affairs
Alfred University
607-871-2132 (phone) -2113 (fax)
Twitter:  @kathywoughter